Saturday 20 November 2010

Readers help needed!

Well, first review out of the way, and I would love some suggestions as to what I should give a whirl in the not-too-distant future. I am currently watching Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and recently finished Kaibutsu Oujo (Princess Resurrection), both of which I will spend some time reviewing and finding some "appropriate" images to go with the text.

However! I'm always open to suggestions, no matter how terrible a series is. Bear in mind I've struggled through Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo, Bakugan and Beet the Vandel Busters and hopefully you'll realise nothing is off limits. Hopefully, the ideas for the titles will involve bucketloads of boobs to fit in with the blog title...

So, please come one, come all and drop off any ideas you may have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment