Thursday 25 November 2010

Anime Signatures - 25th November (Yuri)



Approximately 4 years ago, I discovered Photoshop. Once of my theories in life is to learn to use something by trial and error. Whilst this maybe isn't the best way with graphic manipulation, there are plenty of tutorials online to help with a few tricks and techniques, and multiple sites with new brushes and fonts. I like to think I've been getting gradually better, but that's not up to me!

So, without further ado, here is a small selection of signatures I've created and for people to use! If you would like any of them personalised, please let me know and I will see what I can do.


Miku and Luca from Vocaloid


Leina and Elina from Queen's Blade


Yumi and Sachiko from Maria-Sama ga Miteru

No idea who they are or what they're from, but they're cute!

Yuki and Maria from Vampire Knight

If you have any suggestions, or anything you would like to see, please let me know and I'll see what I have in the signature vault!

No comments:

Post a Comment