Friday 19 November 2010

If you can't say anything nice...

Then don't say nothing at all. Poor grammar, but it gets the point across - yes, this blog *has* been sparked by my departure from Anime-Planet, but I will not be using it to get back at anyone.

For me, writing reviews and minor musings has always been fun; something to relax to in an evening after a hard day at work. Once you take the enjoyment out of that, then it becomes a pointless chore. I don't really care if this is a success or not, this is just something for me to play with: to rub out something interesting in a wine fuelled evening. Inspiration seems to hit at the most inappropriate times...

So, prepare for a variety of anime reviews; from ecchi to slice of life, mecha to shoujo and to top it all off, those titles that anyone with a couple of brain cells to rub together wouldn't touch. Even with yours.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you starting this blog and I'm totally going to look forward to seeing what wonderful reviews you have in store for the blogsphere! ^___^

    ReplyDelete