Wednesday 18 January 2012

Recently and Soon to be Watched Signatures - January 2012

Having spent the last week off sick and getting chased home from work today because I was looking peaky, I have had plenty of time to do what I enjoy: writing reviews. Sometimes though, I find myself attempting to scale a mile high brick wall mental block. Words won't flow and when they do, they are often naff and make me sigh :(

So, I instead fire up Photoshop for a break, using my artistic creativity for relaxation and as a sure fire way to break through that barrier. This selection was created from shows I have either recently watched or plan to get to very shortly. Enjoy!


Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) - Review coming soon!










Fairy Tail




Gosick




Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika




MM!




Shinryaku! Ika Musume



As always, please feel free to use these for yourself - however, please give credit back to my blog!

1 comment: